Requirements for Scholarship
- GPA of at least 3.0. High school grades will be considered for recent graduates without college credits.
- Enrolled in courses that lead to a major in the STEM field.
- Plan to complete a minimum of 12 semester credit hours each long semester. This requirement limits applicants to those who have not yet completed 30-35 transferable college credits at the time of application.
- Take all course work at Eastfield College unless prior approval to take courses at other DCCCD campuses is granted by the T-STEM committee.
- (Males) Registered with the Selective Service System or have a statement declaring exemption from Selective Service.