Here are a few dates to keep in mind as you start the new semester at DCCCD:
- The last day to register for regular semester classes is Wednesday, Jan. 11. (You can only register for Flex Term classes after this date.)
- Tuition payments from financial aid begin approximately 10 calendar days before your first class. So if your class begins Jan. 17, your tuition payment should post sometime between Jan. 7-17. (Note: There is a 30-day delay for first-time borrowers.)
- The last day to arrange for a payment plan is Friday, Jan. 20.
- The financial aid lock date, or 12th class day, is Monday, Jan. 30.
- The 60 percent date for Spring 2017 is Thursday, March 30.
- The last day to withdraw for a “W” is Wednesday, April 12.
You can also check out the DCCCD 2016-17 academic calendar if you’re looking for a date that’s not listed here, or the financial aid disbursement schedule.