Thank you for recruiting at Eastfield College. We appreciate your interest in our students and former students. Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance while on our campus.
We ask that you adhere to a few simple guidelines while recruiting at Eastfield College.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Display a picture or sample of their product.
- Provide company literature (annual reports, facility pictures, etc.).
- Recruit only during time periods scheduled.
- Set up interview times on campus if needed.
- Screen students for basic skills and competencies.
Employers May Not
- Distribute material on campus without prior approval of the Career and Employment Services.
- Give free gifts to students. (Company logo items such as pencils, pens, key chains, etc., are permissible.)
- Solicit donations or sell merchandise.
- Leave designated area for recruiting purposes.
- Harass students (using any means of coercion to stop students who do not volunteer to talk with recruiter.)
- Change designated time frame without 24-hour notice to the Career and Employment Services.
Note: Failure to abide by Eastfield College's rules and regulations for recruiters may result in your organization's loss of on-campus recruiting privileges.
Educational opportunities are offered by the Dallas County Community College District without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or gender expression.