A degree audit request is completed AFTER a degree plan request has already been processed. You may request a degree audit for:
- Substitutions for Applied degrees and certificates only
- Military or International transcript evaluations
- A course review after an initial transcript evaluation has been completed
- A current degree plan review-if you believe that completed course work may not have been applied correctly
Duplicate requests may delay your processing; and all decisions made are final.
Please ensure you provide an accurate email address.
Important Reminders about Degree Audit requests:
- Your request will be processed in the order received. The status of your appeal will be sent to the email that you supply. We suggest that you review your ‘spam’ email for the status update.
- All transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records. Transcripts on file cannot be older than 3 years from the print date.
- Missing, incomplete, or inaccurate information will result in no action taken.
- In order to be considered an Eastfield College graduate, you must have at least 16 credit hours earned through EFC instruction and not credit-by-examination.
- It is suggested that you review the catalog for the most up-to-date information regarding graduation requirements here.
- Substitutions can only be applied using completed courses. Unfortunately, there are no substitutions for the Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or Associate of Arts in Teaching (AAT), FOS, or Emphasis degrees.
Degree Audit Request Form