Student desiring to have any Eastfield College class prerequisite waived are encouraged to complete this form. It is important to follow all guidelines and directions listed below. All requests will require visiting the Academic Advising office first prior to visiting appropriate academic division office.
Please read these directions carefully or there will be a delay in the processing of your request.
- Download and print this form: Prerequisite Waiver Request Form
- Make sure you submit all required documentation listed on the form. If you do not submit all required documentation, your request will be considered incomplete and will not be submitted to the Academic Division Office.
- Once completed, bring the form to the Academic Advising Office located in C 120 or via email at email@example.com.
- If you have questions on filling out the Prerequisite Waiver Request Form, please visit academic advising office located in C 120 for assistance with the form.
- All requests with complete documentation and verified by the advising office will be forwarded to the Academic Division Offices.
All Prerequisite Waiver Request Form must be submitted by 5pm the day before a class starts. Any requests received after this day will not be processed.
Timeline for Prerequisite Waiver Request:
The process takes 24-48 hours depending on peak and nonpeak registration times.
- Once student has submitted a complete Prerequisite Waiver Request form with ALL required documentation, the packet will be reviewed and verified by the advising office.
- Once verification has taken place the advising office will send the packet electronically to the Academic Division Office.
- The Academic Division Office will review the packet and render a decision of approved or denied.
- Once a decision has been rendered, the Academic Division Office will process the packet according to the decision.
- ALL communication after a decision is made must be between the Academic Division Office and the student. Resubmitting a request can only be done if new information can be presented.
Guidelines and Reminders:
- If requests are approved visit your eConnect account for review. Denied requests require no other action.
- Requests will be processed for Eastfield College classes only.
** NOTE: STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SECURE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION BY THE PAYMENT DUE DATE. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW FROM ENROLLED COURSES IF UNABLE TO COVER ANY CHARGES. FAILURE TO WITHDRAW LEADS TO AN ASSIGNED GRADE AND A BALANCE DUE. **