Students desiring to appeal any Eastfield College academic advising policies or decision are encouraged to complete this online form. It is important to follow all guidelines listed below. Resubmitting an appeal can only be done if new information can be presented with the appeal.
** Accurate Email Address is Required **
Please read these directions carefully or there will be a delay in the processing of your request.
- Download and print this this form: Academic Appeal Form
- Make sure you submit all required documentation listed on the form. If you do not submit all required documentation, your request will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Once completed, allow 24-28 hours for processing.
- If you have questions on filling out this form: Academic Appeal Form, please visit academic advising office located in C 120 for assistance with the form.
- All requests with complete documentation and verified by the advising office will be forwarded to the Academic Division Offices.
- Course overload requests will be granted for Eastfield College classes only.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be approved for a course overload.
- Students pursuing developmental courses cannot overload.
- Students on probation level 1, 2, and 3 (coming back from SUSP, DISM, and IDIS) are not eligible to overload courses. Must take the suggested load based on the probation level. (For example: Probation one students can only take 12 credit hours, so that student would not be able to exceed 12 credit hours.)
- Students that do not meet the GPA requirement but are close to graduation will be evaluated on a case- by-case basis.
- Maximum hours allowed for fall/spring terms is 21 credit hours and summer term is 14 credit hours.
Guidelines and Reminders:
NO petition or appeals will be approved for a student requesting more than 4 credit hours during the Wintermester and Maymester. To view Wintermester/Maymester policy, click here.
- If requests are approved visit your eConnect account for review. Denied requests require no other action. Students are encouraged to resubmit if new information is provided.
- Missing, incomplete, or inaccurate information will result with your request being denied.
- Review SPAM email folder for status update.
** NOTE: STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SECURE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION BY THE PAYMENT DUE DATE. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW FROM ENROLLED COURSES IF UNABLE TO COVER ANY CHARGES. FAILURE TO WITHDRAW LEADS TO AN ASSIGNED GRADE AND A BALANCE DUE. **