New students use this page
- Prepare tentative schedule
- Self-advise unless required below
- Required if:
- on scholastic probation
- test for course placement (Advisor referral required)
- failed section of TSI (Registration by advisor is required)
- Select classes/days/times
- Complete schedule worksheet
C: REGISTER AND PAY!
- Completed schedule worksheet
- eConnect Center (C127)
(Registration required by an advisor if you have failed section of TSI)
- Tuition/Fee payment (C126) Note payment due date!
Arrangements for Installment Plan MUST BE MADE prior to the beginning day of the current semester.
(Tuition Installment pay plans are not available for Maymester, Summer I and Summer II Semesters.)
*Requests for accommodations during testing must be approved through the Disabilities Service Office PRIOR to being tested.
Disabilities Services is located in C141... 972/860-8348 (voice/TDD)